Serving the Dublin City School District Community since 2006.
Jean Griffith, Executive Director
Karen Coad, Storage Coordinator
2017 Board of Directors:
Marilee Chinnici-Zuercher, President
Julie Fletcher, Founder
Janna Roewer, Secretary
Melissa Stutz, Treasurer
Sara Friedman, Emeritus
Linda Swearingen, Emeritus
Kaitlin McNeish, Advisoryle
1. All people are created in the image of God and should be treated with dignity and respect.
2. Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
3. All people are welcome regardless of race, national origin, religion, socio-economic status, gender, or color.
4. Because all people have value, no judgment is passed; we give with no strings attached.
5. We believe in providing volunteer opportunities to the families we serve.
6. We believe in giving a hand up in order to provide hope for the future.
7. We are committed to sound stewardship of everything we receive.
Welcome Warehouse is inspired by God's love to offer help & hope to those of us who are temporarily in need.
"Welcome Warehouse is inspired by God's love to offer help and hope to those of us who are temporarily in need."
Welcome Warehouse provides support to Dublin City and School District residents who are struggling to meet basic needs because of job loss, underemployment, health crises, or other challenges. We work closely with Dublin City Schools, local churches and social service organizations that refer families for assistance. We help meet basic needs so families can thrive.
Our programs and services include:
Welcome Warehouse Free Shop
Welcome Warehouse Mobile Free Shops
Holiday Adopt-A-Family Program
Bed Donation Program
Student Assistance Fund
6305 Brand Rd Dublin, OH 43016