Welcome Warehouse is inspired by God’s love to offer help and hope to those of us who are temporarily in need.
- All people are created in the image of God and should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
- All people are welcome regardless of race, national origin, religion, socio-economic status, gender, or color.
- Because all people have value, no judgment is passed; we give with no strings attached.
- We believe in providing volunteer opportunities to the families we serve.
- We believe in giving a hand up in order to provide hope for the future.
- We are committed to sound stewardship of everything we receive.
2019 Board of Directors
April King, President
Julie Fletcher, Founder
Laura Troup, Secretary
Melissa Stutz, Treasurer
Tanya Rosier, Asst. Treasurer
Linda Swearingen, Emeritus
Kaitlin Stephens, Advisory
Jean Griffith, Executive Director
Karen Coad, Storage & Volunteer Coordinator
Why We Exist
We exist to connect families in the Dublin City School District with the resources they need to thrive.
Did You Know?
- Dublin City Schools is one of the largest districts in Ohio, covering 47 square miles and with a current enrollment of more than 16,500 students.
- 15% of Dublin students (more than 2,500 children) are considered “economically disadvantaged.” In several Dublin school buildings, this figure exceeds 25%,
- 21% of the population speaks a native language other than English.
- 19% of female-headed families with children live below the poverty level.
- 4,704 households live on less than $35,000 annually.
- More than 900 households have no vehicle available.
Sources: 2015 American Community Survey, Dublin City Schools and the Ohio Dept. of Education.