We accept a variety of items for our Free Shop, Mobile Free Shops, and Bed Donation Program.
1st Saturday of the Month
Indian Run United Methodist Church
9 am to 11 am
Guidelines for Donating Clothing & Household Items
We accept new and gently-used items. Gently-used items need to look and function like new items. We cannot keep items that are stained, damaged, excessively worn, or outdated. If you have something you are thinking about donating, ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving to a friend. If the answer is yes, then we can probably take it! Thank you for helping us serve our community so well!
New or gently used items
Items for Children and Adults
- Clothing, shoes and coats
- Accessories (purses, scarves, belts, hats, jewelry)
- New socks and underwear
- New personal care items (shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, etc.)
- Blankets, towels, bibs, etc.
- Diapers (partial packages are OK)
Small Household Items
- Cups, dishes and kitchen utensils
- Pots, pans and bakeware
- Bedding and towels
New School Supplies
Unable to Accept
The following donation items
- Clothing in poor condition (rips, holes, stains, excessive wear, etc.)
- Event-specific clothing (summer camp/sports camp/VBS shirts, 5K shirts, etc.)
- Car seats
- Food items
- Electrical corded items
- Exercise equipment
- Automotive items
- Pet items
- Used pillows & mattress pads
Are you interested in helping your neighbors and your community through Welcome Warehouse? Please fill out this form and submit it, or call us at (614)726-6958.