Welcome Warehouse offers emergency financial assistance to Dublin households facing a financial crisis. Emergency Household Assistance is available for the following essential services.
Welcome Warehouse offers emergency financial assistance to Dublin households facing a financial crisis. Emergency Household Assistance is available for the following services:
- Utilities (gas, electric, water) (cable or internet services will not be considered )
- Phone (includes cell service if landline is not available)
- Transportation (includes gas cards, bus passes)
- Medical Equipment/Prescription Medication/Eye Glasses
- Food (grocery card)
- Welcome Warehouse DOES NOT offer rental assistance.
Checks are issued directly to the applicable vendor for which the household is seeking assistance. Assistance may not exceed $700.00.
How To Apply
To be eligible to receive funds from the Emergency Household Assistance program, the household must:
- Obtain a referral from a Dublin city school guidance counselor, a pastor from a Dublin community church, or the administration from another Dublin charitable organization. We are unable to consider applications without the required referral.
- Live in the City of Dublin or the Dublin City School District boundaries.
- Households and the referring agency must complete the Emergency Assistance Application and submit it to:
6305 Brand Rd. Dublin, OH 43017
OR e-mail the application to: email@example.com
Applications are reviewed and approved based on the availability of funds and the applicant meeting the eligibility criteria. Applications for assistance of more than $250.00 must be approved by a vote of the Board of Directors.
Contact Us About Emergency Household Assistance (available in Dublin, Ohio only)
Are you interested in helping your neighbors and your community through Welcome Warehouse? Please fill out this form and submit it, or call us at (614)726-6958.