Our job is to connect families in the Dublin City School District with the resources they need to thrive. Many families in our community are temporarily in need because of job loss, underemployment, health crises, or other challenges. We work alongside the community to help families meet basic needs, and we offer friendship, spiritual support and hope for a better tomorrow.
Did You Know?
- Dublin City Schools is one of the largest districts in Ohio, covering 47 square miles and with a current enrollment of more than 16,500 students.
- 15% of Dublin students (more than 2,500 children) are considered “economically disadvantaged.” In 8 Dublin school buildings, this figure exceeds 20%,
- 20% of the population speaks a native language other than English.
- 6.3% of all families with children live below the poverty level.
- 4,679 households live on less than $35,000 annually.
- More than 1,100 households have no vehicle available.
Sources: 2017 American Community Survey, Dublin City Schools, and the Ohio Dept. of Education.